Friday, May 16, 2008

Loved Ones

My little sister is beautiful, sweet & very very talented!
I am so proud of her.


The above photograph was taken by her! It is so beautifully composed,
with just the right amount of light and colour!
She gains deep enjoyment from taking photographs,
particularly those of the environment!

On to my next love, my cat Sally!
(my sister also took the below photos)

I have had Sally since my 5th Birthday so in November she will be going onto the age of 15!
Although she is getting old she is still really energetic, happy and is enjoying her spoilt lifestyle
(relaxing & getting fed at her every request)

We took her to visit the vet the other day
(which she didn't thoroughly enjoy)
since we had noticed she hadn't be acting her
usual self and was looking a little
under the weather!The veterinarian took a
blood sample from her to test for any infections.
Sadly I found out yesterday that she has a
benign tumour on her thyroid gland, which is in her neck!
We will be putting her on medication which will
reduce the symptoms of the tumour,
although this will unfortunately not get rid of it,
only subdue the symptoms :(

Hopefully everything will be fine and she will continue to live her spoilt rotten life!
Get better soon Sally!
xx

No comments: