Sunday, March 16, 2008

Addictive Qualities

I have this weird addiction with Ebay.

Not an addiction with buying items, but rather an addiction of finding attractive fashion items and saving them under 'My Favourites'.
AlthoughI never seem to take the time (or at least remember) to actually bid on the items.
Well on the odd occasion I sometimes buy!

One of my friends said she also does the same thing. I think I do this (and probably many others) since we know we are unable to freely spend our money on everything but instead still like to have a browse and save items just in case.

In a sense, its just like window shopping.

Below I have posted some images of recent Ebay favourites!



Pedro Garcia Boots


Alexander Wang Cashmere Dress

Thread Social Mini Dress

1 comment:

Peter Podcast said...

Nice boots!
maybe it's enough to just have a photo anyway.